Castlevania: Wicked Child Castlevania: Wicked Child

Nice music & directing, okay animation

Overall I like it. It's fun to watch, nostalgic, and kind of funny, with a great musical arrangement. The animation could've been better, though. Obviously it's hard to do, but it's the major flaw I can point out. The tweening looks good for the backgrounds, but not for the characters. Still, it's a well-staged video overall.

Teagirl Teagirl

Well-done, but done before.

It looks great, and most of it is well-executed, and the voice acting is good (though you HAVE to stop being so loud; you're almost always going way over what the microphone can handle). However, the whole "silly superhero" thing really felt tired. Y'know, with the villain who has a sinister plan that really isn't so sinister, and the hero whose superpower is stupid... I've seen it all before.

Wonchop responds:

Heh k. Thanks anyway.

Doesn't Remind Me Doesn't Remind Me

not a bad idea

Obviously not a great piece of work, and as a music video a lot of it is too "obvious" (like, it says "cross" and then a cross shows up). But I think a video like this, with a guy walking sideways for the whole 3 minutes or so (not necessarily animated) would've been better than the actual video for the song.

Girs responds:

I agree with you on that, thank you for the comment.

Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

Very nice.

I can't help but notice I went back and watched this again. I like it. It's nice. It's pretty sexy and yet it's also pretty much the most wholesome thing in the history of Newgrounds, by comparison. But actually in its subtlety it's way sexier. The animation is pretty good, nicely stylized, and the song is pretty good and well-done.

And to the people wondering why her butt is big... It's because she's, um, not a real person!
Besides, it's more her hips than her butt. It's an unusual body shape. Because, once again, she's a cartoon character.

Guide for happy Housemen Guide for happy Housemen

What... the...

I actually slightly liked some of it... but... yeah... very out there...

It's clearly not appropriate for all audiences, so that's gonna have to change.

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

Everyone has a hidden insane side...deep in their souls....and when the morning dust moves away....we may here a little whistling....like a fairy singing a song far away...in a different world...and we our hearts feel that clear voice... we just want to
F R E A K O U T ! ! ! ! OMG LOALSS !!!!

I MMMMmM TeH 1337 CAt oF Stalin Pr0n !!1

lmfao

Mega Deth Mega Deth

Zero effort, zero score.

Zero effort, zero score. Though I doubt I'm telling you anything you didn't realize already.

TeddyRob responds:

SHEBFHJWBHJWHBKERKSEVRVKJSHRVJKSJKRVHBJDBNV DNBSJDHBBSDNBVSJBHDVJWHBEVH
FEFWEWECWE

BITCHES!

Island Invasion Island Invasion

Great job!

The animation and art are terrific, and it keeps my interest for the entire duration. Nice work.

My GOD, Robots! episode 4 My GOD, Robots! episode 4

Even more improvement.

They just keep improving. So keep making them and eventually you will be the master of Flash and/or cartooning.

One of the main flaws I'm seeing at the moment is an unlikeable main character. Jason (that's the human's name, right?) is just kind of weird and I don't really understand where he's coming from, but since he's a human alone in a land of robots, I feel like I should be sympathizing with him a little more. He seems kind of mean, whereas in the first episode he seems to be drawing sympathy.

Additionally, since comparisons have already been made to Futurama, is it really wise to have a robot Santa?

My GOD, Robots! pilot My GOD, Robots! pilot

Some of the best visuals NewGrounds has ever seen.

There were some minor issues with the animation (usually just OVERanimation in certain areas), but they were only brief occurrences in a sea of perfect 10s. If you work on the pacing and some of the sound, this toon will take off.

GEOWeasel #4: Jail GEOWeasel #4: Jail

Notable improvements and more!

Nice work. You've still got a little way to go, but the stride-hitting is imminent.

I didn't really laugh out loud at anything, but I found several parts to be legitimately funny. There wasn't much dead air at all.

The most noticeable problem at the moment is the backgrounds. They're very stiff and lifeless. I understand the limitations of a weekly cartoon, but I think you can probably do a bit better.

And you got Ed Atlin to do guest voices! Aww.

NikoAnesti responds:

Not much dead air? I thought there was too much, actually. i was even gonna add music, but I didn't want to increase the filesize.
As for backgrounds, they're actually better in episode 3, I was just spending too much time for some in this episode, so I had to down-tone it.