Castlevania: Wicked Child Castlevania: Wicked Child

Nice music & directing, okay animation

Overall I like it. It's fun to watch, nostalgic, and kind of funny, with a great musical arrangement. The animation could've been better, though. Obviously it's hard to do, but it's the major flaw I can point out. The tweening looks good for the backgrounds, but not for the characters. Still, it's a well-staged video overall.

Teagirl Teagirl

Well-done, but done before.

It looks great, and most of it is well-executed, and the voice acting is good (though you HAVE to stop being so loud; you're almost always going way over what the microphone can handle). However, the whole "silly superhero" thing really felt tired. Y'know, with the villain who has a sinister plan that really isn't so sinister, and the hero whose superpower is stupid... I've seen it all before.

Wonchop responds:

Heh k. Thanks anyway.

Doesn't Remind Me Doesn't Remind Me

not a bad idea

Obviously not a great piece of work, and as a music video a lot of it is too "obvious" (like, it says "cross" and then a cross shows up). But I think a video like this, with a guy walking sideways for the whole 3 minutes or so (not necessarily animated) would've been better than the actual video for the song.

Girs responds:

I agree with you on that, thank you for the comment.